Pages

Chelsey and Seth

Seth and Chelsey had such a beautiful wedding, I loved the colors and I love how this cake turned out.  I think it is my favorite.  I also think that I say that about all of my cakes once I finish them but right now this one is my favorite.  MInd you it took forever because I hadn't played with my Cricut Cake before this (silly me) and it was a little bit tricky because she wanted the fancy swirls and the fondant kept on tearing in the machine because it was too soft.  I spent probably triple the amount of time than I planned on this taking because I wasn't familiar with the machine.  Otherwise it was pretty easy, just covering my three cakes with fondant, stacking them and adding ribbon.  The flowers were waiting for me at the reception and I just had to arrange them once I got there.

They had Leatherby's cater their reception, which means an ice cream sunday bar... this little guy is also my favorite (he was the only one there with me but oh is so just so cute)!

No comments: